When you work at Pangborn, you have the opportunity to make an impact on your customers, your peers, and your career. Life at Pangborn is fun.
It’s challenging, but most importantly, it’s rewarding. We take great pride in our company, in our people, and in our work. We believe that through hard work and perseverance, we will continue to provide sustainable, innovative solutions that foster the development and growth for our customers. Our commitment to excellence has made us a leading manufacturer in surface preparation solutions and we continue to grow. Below you’ll find the latest career opportunities at Pangborn.
Click on individual positions to read more details about each and apply online.
Field Service Technician – Midwest Territory – Apply Here
- The Field Service Technician works as a team member of the Service Department. Our Field Service Technicians go directly to our customers for installation, repair, and warranty work and other special projects. As a self-starter, technicians must be able to communicate clearly and precisely in written and verbal communication.
- Requires extensive travel, able to fill out, and submit expense reports weekly.
Manufacturing Specialist – Apply Here
- This position will have responsibility for execution of the manufacturing schedule at the Fairburn location. The activities will include welding, machining, assembly, and other miscellaneous manufacturing processes. A considerable focus will be on efficient processes to support high level services and quick turnaround for customer critical operations. Managing priorities, internal and external questions and providing data as needed to support the business is critical. Experience in the Manufacturing Industry, facilities maintenance and safety leadership is preferred.
Project Estimator and Subcontract Capacity Planner – Apply Here
- This position will have responsibility for the estimation of project costs and capacity planning for subcontracted OEM and Rebuild projects. Working with the assembly vendors, engineering and procurement to establish a target cost for project proposals along with the determination of available capacities and lead times to complete.
Supplier Liaison – Fabrication and Manufacturing – Apply Here
- This position will have strong background in fabrication, supplier qualification, and manufacturing engineering. Hands-on experience in managing supplier relationships, conducting supplier qualification processes, and optimizing manufacturing processes. This role requires a deep understanding of fabrication techniques, quality control, and supply chain management to ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality components for our products.
Attn: Human Resources
4630 Coates Drive
Fairburn, GA 30213-2975
BCBSIL Transparency in Coverage Information