When you work at Pangborn, you have the opportunity to make an impact on your customers, your peers, and your career. Life at Pangborn is fun.
It’s challenging, but most importantly, it’s rewarding. We take great pride in our company, in our people, and in our work. We believe that through hard work and perseverance, we will continue to provide sustainable, innovative solutions that foster the development and growth for our customers. Our commitment to excellence has made us a leading manufacturer in surface preparation solutions and we continue to grow. Below you’ll find the latest career opportunities at Pangborn.
Click on individual positions to read more details about each and apply online.
Aftermarket Inside Sales Representative – Apply Here
- The Aftermarket Parts & Service Sales Representative provides sales and basic technical support, researches existing machine/part information and creates a working relationship with our customers to ensure the highest level of customer service, satisfaction and support. The initiatives of the inside sales representatives should work with department efforts to increase the sales potential of the area by maximizing profitability using suggestive selling techniques, offering potential upgrades and solving customers’ parts emergencies to keep their equipment running
- This position will be responsible for quotations and negotiations of responsible products, creating purchase orders, tracking responsible products, alerting fellow team members and management when orders have been fulfilled as promised, and dispositioning all open issues until the vendor invoices have been paid. Managing internal and external questions and providing data as needed to support the business is critical. Experience in the Manufacturing Industry and a strong understanding of Supply Chain Management concepts are a must.
Supply Quality Engineer – Apply here
- The Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for ensuring Suppliers and business processes meet customer and Pangborn Quality expectations through Quality programs and processes. Implement and ensure Quality requirements emphasizing Supplier quality, RCFA, corrective actions, continuous improvement, adherence to specifications and processes are followed.
Project Manager EQ & Rebuilds – Apply Here
- The EQ & Rebuild Project Manager demonstrates excellent management and leadership qualities within and across all business functional areas, as well as with supplier partners. Works independently and partners with managers, directors, and subject matter experts to drive the work of the project team for large and/or highly complex projects and programs. This position supports the company’s growth goals for Pangborn machine rebuilds and competitor rebuilds. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, reporting, execution, and completion of all projects ensuring consistency with the company product development process, quality standards, and/or strategic goals.
Assembly Technician – Apply Here
- Utilizing work orders, in conjunction with component drawings, build and test multiple sub-assemblies for direct sale and/or install on equipment.
Customer Technology Center Engineer – Apply Here
- The Lab Engineer (LE) works as a team member of the R&D Department. The LE is responsible for managing the day to day activities of Pangborn’s Technology Center in Fairburn, Georgia. As a self-starter, the LE must be able to communicate clearly and precisely in a written and verbal manner.
Application Engineer – Apply Here
- The Application Engineer supports the outside sales team with new equipment proposals and technical consultation regarding large custom industrial equipment projects. Application Engineering activities include equipment selection and layout, developing cost estimates, preparing equipment proposals, and presenting project expectations to stakeholders at project kick-off.
Attn: Human Resources
4630 Coates Drive
Fairburn, GA 30213-2975
BCBSIL Transparency in Coverage Information