When you work at Pangborn, you have the opportunity to make an impact on your customers, your peers, and your career. Life at Pangborn is fun.
It’s challenging, but most importantly, it’s rewarding. We take great pride in our company, in our people, and in our work. We believe that through hard work and perseverance, we will continue to provide sustainable, innovative solutions that foster the development and growth for our customers. Our commitment to excellence has made us a leading manufacturer in surface preparation solutions and we continue to grow. Below you’ll find the latest career opportunities at Pangborn.
Click on individual positions to read more details about each and apply online.
Aftermarket Inside Sales Representative – Apply Here
- The Aftermarket Parts & Service Sales Representative provides sales and basic technical support, researches existing machine/part information and creates a working relationship with our customers to ensure the highest level of customer service, satisfaction and support. The initiatives of the inside sales representatives should work with department efforts to increase the sales potential of the area by maximizing profitability using suggestive selling techniques, offering potential upgrades and solving customers’ parts emergencies to keep their equipment running
- This position will be responsible for quotations and negotiations of responsible product, creating purchase orders, tracking responsible products, alerting fellow team members and management when orders have been fulfilled as promised, and dispositioning all open issues until the vendor invoices have been paid.
- The Sr. HR Generalist will report directly to the HR Manager. The HR Generalist partners with the business to develop and deliver broad range of solutions that improve individual and organizational capabilities and performance. Responsibilities include full-cycle recruiting, compensation administration, benefits administration, training and development, employee relations and other initiatives aimed at achieving strategic business goals and operational objectives. The position is also responsible for the Payroll operations of the company.
- This position will be responsible for quotations and negotiations of responsible product, creating purchase orders, tracking responsible product, alerting fellow team members and management when orders have been fulfilled as promised, and dispositioning all open issues until the vendor invoices have been paid. Managing internal and external questions and providing data as needed to support the business is critical. Experience in the Manufacturing Industry and a strong understanding of Supply Chain Management concepts are a must.
Supply Quality Engineer – Apply here
- The Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for ensuring Suppliers and business processes meet customer and Pangborn Quality expectations through Quality programs and processes. Implement and ensure Quality requirements emphasizing Supplier quality, RCFA, corrective actions, continuous improvement, adherence to specifications and processes are followed.
Warehouse Associate – Apply Here
- The Warehouse Associate works to ensure stocking, receiving and shipping within the warehouse meet our quality and efficiency goals
Attn: Human Resources
4630 Coates Drive
Fairburn, GA 30213-2975